Biodeal Hycolin Disinfectant
Hospital disinfectant, Hycolin, a quarternary ammonium based product proven to be effective against MRSA and TB which is the result of years of research from Coventry Chemicals, United Kingdom. It is recommended for environmental use in isolation wards, operating theatres, laboratories and other places where contamination exists.
- Is a clear blue disinfectant, recommended for environmental use in isolation wards, operating theatres, laboratories and other places where contamination exists.
- Is effective against a wide range of micro organisms such as Gram-positive bacteria, Gram-negative bacteria, Mycobacteria, fungi and some yeasts.
- Is based on cationic surfactants that are fully supported through the Biocidal Products Regulations and non-ionic surfactants that meet the requirements of the Detergent Regulations.
- Contains an active detergent system that on dilution assists in wetting organic soil and improving the cleaning process.
- Has a pleasant floral odor
- Is stable with a shelf life of 2 years